Sep 6, 8PM-12 midnight – Chitown Futbol, 2255 S Throop
* this is an accessible venue*
A Celebration and Benefit for Hunger Strike for Health/LUCHANDO POR LA VIDA – sliding scale, $5-$10 donation at the door, no one turned away
Join us to connect and celebrate local struggles for a world with no borders, no cages, and no profit from the bodies and lives of human beings! We are building this world, we are not begging for it. Featuring Invincible (Detroit), Shining Soul (Phoenix and the Tohono O’odham Nation); Cihuatl Ce (Los Angeles), La Armada (Dominican Republic/Chicago), and more!
A cross-border and cross-genre music uprising in solidarity with Hunger Strike for Health/Luchando por la Vida — fighting for health care for all people, regardless of immigration status, criminal record or ability to pay.
- Challenging DAPA and reformist politics: a workshop and discussion
- Deferred (In)Action: Where’s the solidarity with indigenous people facing militarization?
- National Poop Month Against Sell-Out NGO’s: June 2014
- What happened on May Day? ¿Que fue lo que paso en la Marcha 1ro de Mayo?
- Zé Garcia – Speech: Desirable Undesirables
Subscribe to Blog via Email