Moratorium on Deportations Campaign recently held a workshop on immigration reform, border militarization and Obama’s “executive action” on immigration, unpacking some of the ways the Immigrant Rights lobby functions to repress efforts at autonomous self-organization, to disarm and coopt struggles against borders, deportation and detention. It was also an attempt to recenter the conversation, insisting over and hover again on the illegitimacy of the settler nation – ” we are on occupied lands –how can the concept of citizenship be legitimate?” The workshop was followed by an hourlong discussion on Spanish-language community radio . http://wfhb.org/wp-content/uploads/Hola20150227.mp3
- Challenging DAPA and reformist politics: a workshop and discussion
- Deferred (In)Action: Where’s the solidarity with indigenous people facing militarization?
- National Poop Month Against Sell-Out NGO’s: June 2014
- What happened on May Day? ¿Que fue lo que paso en la Marcha 1ro de Mayo?
- Zé Garcia – Speech: Desirable Undesirables
Subscribe to Blog via Email