I started reading through the bill and my mind decided it wanted to create a flow chart that allowed people to track if/how they would benefit from the proposed bill. So, I started making one. If you click on the link above (is this bill for you) […]
Black laws in Virginia 1793: “During the same year, the General Assembly passed legislation to register all free Negroes and mulattos in the Commonwealth with the clerk of the Court in the community in which they lived. [They were] free to sell their services, [and] were to be registered and numbered in a book by […]
- Challenging DAPA and reformist politics: a workshop and discussion
- Deferred (In)Action: Where’s the solidarity with indigenous people facing militarization?
- National Poop Month Against Sell-Out NGO’s: June 2014
- What happened on May Day? ¿Que fue lo que paso en la Marcha 1ro de Mayo?
- Zé Garcia – Speech: Desirable Undesirables
Subscribe to Blog via Email