Anti-Immigrant Bill Clears Senate Judiciary Committee
The following is a statement by the Moratorium on Deportations Campaign (MDC) on Senate Judiciary members overwhelmingly passing the anti-immigrant bill out of committee
On Tuesday, May 22, the Anti-Immigrant bill (Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013) cleared the first of several hurdles […]
from Daniel Carrillo
Climate change is real. Humans and corporations (which are also legally humans) are destroying the earth. Immigration is real. Humans and corporations are destroying migrant and poor working communities. The climate under which we live in is a hostile one. But many myths have debunked real action.
While it is corporations that […]
- Challenging DAPA and reformist politics: a workshop and discussion
- Deferred (In)Action: Where’s the solidarity with indigenous people facing militarization?
- National Poop Month Against Sell-Out NGO’s: June 2014
- What happened on May Day? ¿Que fue lo que paso en la Marcha 1ro de Mayo?
- Zé Garcia – Speech: Desirable Undesirables
Subscribe to Blog via Email