Video: Immigration Reform 101, Unmasking S.744
We are launching a new educational video in English and Spanish as a tool for local and national organizing campaigns. This video takes a closer look at the main provisions of S.744 to dispel the disinformation about: status, path to legalization, militarization and enforcement. It focuses specifically on the so-called path to legalization and on how the bill makes legalization dependent on border militarization and enforcement. For English, see below. (for educational handouts on the bill see our “educational materials” menu tab).
- Challenging DAPA and reformist politics: a workshop and discussion
- Deferred (In)Action: Where’s the solidarity with indigenous people facing militarization?
- National Poop Month Against Sell-Out NGO’s: June 2014
- What happened on May Day? ¿Que fue lo que paso en la Marcha 1ro de Mayo?
- Zé Garcia – Speech: Desirable Undesirables
Subscribe to Blog via Email